1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hanna

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by JDex, Aug 20, 2008.

1. JDex

JDex

Jul 17, 2007
    Cerritos, CA
    DSC_0100.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_0070ver2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

C&C is always welcome! :smile:
    enjoy!

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    First one is good...second one and looking at it from a female POV...too much boob showing (Can I say boob)? Eye is drawn right to the boob area. I'm sure from a male POV it would be ok. JMHO FWIW.

I do like the lighting!

3. if not, you just did. lol. :wink:

I like #1 the best. especially because of the handbag, just that added little prop. But even being a guy, i thought she was falling out of the dress just a little to much.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Hahaha I guess I did. I thought if I came back it would have B**b on it...some moderators have that word already in the computer system where it will automatically hide some letters or the vows.

So I guess boob is an ok word.

5. JDex

JDex

Jul 17, 2007
    Cerritos, CA
    thanks Seneca! your comment about the boob made me :smile: there's nothing i could do about it though.

it's not my fault :biggrin:

6. aos111

aos111

Mar 9, 2008
    little rock ar
    Thought the shots were excellent,but, tight cropping on the right arm in the first shot and cropping the elbow in the second. But really liked the lighting.

Andy

7. Sen,... you crack me up : ~ )

8. TCMony

TCMony

Jul 20, 2006
    McDonough GA
    I am male and I too feel that the second has a little much boob, granted the dress does not hold them back any.
    I like the lighting and pose on the first shot but the glare on the hand bag is a little too much for me. The hot spot keeps dragging my eye away from the subject.
    Very nice images.

9. gnet158

gnet158 Guest

All she needs to do is smile. Other than that there fine.

10. I think they are both GREAT.
    I persoanlly prefer the 2nd (NOT cos of boobage ;) ) but because of the lines.
    The first, NOT easy due to race, distracts me a little due to the nose/nasal cavatiies (yeah I am weird I guess).
    The second , IMHO, would be amazing if you had shifted the image 1/3 to the right. That is allow full view of the "propping" elbow but cropped AT the tip of the relaxed elbow. IMO this would have given the "cleavage" less prominence yet still leaving all the pleasing and well lit lines/curves.

11. JDex

JDex

Jul 17, 2007
    Cerritos, CA
    thank you guys so much for the C&Cs. they provide me ideas that i didn't think of before. they'll all be very helpful for my next shoot and how i edit them. I noticed most of you didn't like the crop, I've always like the tight cropping :smile: unless I'm shooting outside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.