Hanna

DSC_0100.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_0070ver2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

C&C is always welcome! :smile:
enjoy!

First one is good...second one and looking at it from a female POV...too much boob showing (Can I say boob)? Eye is drawn right to the boob area. I'm sure from a male POV it would be ok. JMHO FWIW.

I do like the lighting!

(Can I say boob)?

if not, you just did. lol. :wink:

I like #1 the best. especially because of the handbag, just that added little prop. But even being a guy, i thought she was falling out of the dress just a little to much.

I like #1 the best. especially because of the handbag, just that added little prop. But even being a guy, i thought she was falling out of the dress just a little to much.

Hahaha I guess I did. I thought if I came back it would have B**b on it...some moderators have that word already in the computer system where it will automatically hide some letters or the vows.

So I guess boob is an ok word.

First one is good...second one and looking at it from a female POV...too much boob showing (Can I say boob)? Eye is drawn right to the boob area. I'm sure from a male POV it would be ok. JMHO FWIW.

I do like the lighting!
thanks Seneca! your comment about the boob made me :smile: there's nothing i could do about it though.

it's not my fault :biggrin:

Thought the shots were excellent,but, tight cropping on the right arm in the first shot and cropping the elbow in the second. But really liked the lighting.

Andy

I do like the lighting!

I am male and I too feel that the second has a little much boob, granted the dress does not hold them back any.
I like the lighting and pose on the first shot but the glare on the hand bag is a little too much for me. The hot spot keeps dragging my eye away from the subject.
Very nice images.

G

gnet158

All she needs to do is smile. Other than that there fine.

I think they are both GREAT.
I persoanlly prefer the 2nd (NOT cos of boobage ;)) but because of the lines.
The first, NOT easy due to race, distracts me a little due to the nose/nasal cavatiies (yeah I am weird I guess).
The second , IMHO, would be amazing if you had shifted the image 1/3 to the right. That is allow full view of the "propping" elbow but cropped AT the tip of the relaxed elbow. IMO this would have given the "cleavage" less prominence yet still leaving all the pleasing and well lit lines/curves.

thank you guys so much for the C&Cs. they provide me ideas that i didn't think of before. they'll all be very helpful for my next shoot and how i edit them. I noticed most of you didn't like the crop, I've always like the tight cropping :smile: unless I'm shooting outside.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom