Hannah at 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'People' started by j_b_l, Jun 26, 2007.

1. I've been wanting to take a shot like this for a while...now that we have a new baby, I finally got my chance! The focus looks a tad off, and it could be a little sharper...but I achieved what I wanted for the shot.

[​IMG]

2. Oh I love it, John! Those are ballerina legs for sure (exceptionally long)! :smile: Bright little eyes.

Just a word about nude photography: disrobe, including diapers, for at least an hour before the shots so all lines will disappear (diaper marks on her leg).

She's adorable :biggrin:

3. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Good shot John. The little ones can be tough. :smile:

4. Priceless shot here John.

5. Well done John and little Hannah is cute as can be.

6. Niecy

Niecy Guest

Precious shot. Congratulations!

7. Sandi, thanks. I was lucky to not have any "accidents" with her diaper off for 5 minutes...couldn't think about what my studio would look like after an hour :eek: :biggrin:

Charles, thanks...she was squirming around quite a bit...I needed to use my other hand to steady her (had to clone it out)

Peter, thanks.

Gordon, yeah, she doesn't quite look like a space alien anymore...:wink:

Juanice, thanks.. appreciate your comments!

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just precious

9. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    It's just beautiful John.

10. Love it!

I regret not taking one of these with my own.

Well done!

11. this is wonderful!

12. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Just perfect!! She has legs like my little granddaughter-- We'll have to get them on a Basketball team together someday.

13. Nice shot... adorable baby. :wink:

They are so much fun with all the little expressions and cute noises they make.

14. Beautiful eyes, wonderful picture.

15. Gale, thanks!

Fred, thanks a bunch...from you, a real compliment!!

Mitch, thanks. I wish I was more into photography with my first two...but it's never too late. Appreciate your comments.

16. Dave, thanks!

Terri, it will definitely be a first...the LaPlante family is not known for our B-ball prowess...maybe Hannah will change that.

Brian, thanks. Yeah, they are kinda cute...never ceases to amaze me...

Miriam, thanks!!

17. Hey John, I just noticed the arm on this shot of yours and it stirred a memory. Check out this picture that I took over a year ago. The arm looks pretty darn close. :smile:

18. PeterRH

PeterRH Guest

Exactly what I was thinking....I still remember you posting that shot and thinking how beautiful the pic (and of course, the subject) was.

This one is right up there too!

19. You know, Gordon, this might just have been my inspiration shot...I remember everything about it, including the black shirt, black background, and naked baby...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...Your shot is tremendous...great feel and balance...

20. Peter, thanks! I think I remember the shot as well...Gordon's has a much more serene feel than mine...little baby Hannah was asleep 2 minutes before I was ready...then wide awake...wriggling around and wanting to eat...

Thanks for the comments. Appreciated!