Hannah Montana

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by The Clam, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Those of you with young daughters will know who this is. Singing star persona of Miley Cyrus, daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus (of "Achy Breaky Heart" fame). She gave a free concert in NYC's Bryant Park yesterday televised on Good Morning America. I took my daughter, some of her friends and a friend's new 70-300VR.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diane Sawyer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the reaction:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This is great! When my daughter rolls out of bed I will show her this post. We watch her TV show nearly every night. For some reason, Kimberly never tires of re-runs. She also owns her music CD.

3. Thanks Greg. I figured there had to be a few other parents out there who would get a kick out of this. The park was packed but at least it only lasted an hour or so and the kids were thrilled. I wasn't too unhappy since I had the 70-300vr to play with.:biggrin:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super shots
    Love the one of Sawyer:>)))

5. Very nice!

Time to add some more numbers and letters to your Signature?

6. Thanks. Too many already, my friend. Being able to that little 70-300VR into a crowd like and not feeling weighed down is making re-think some things though.

7. Very nice, my daughter will love these pics, there was a new HM movie on TV last night that she was watching...thanks for posting.

8. I'm becoming more of an expert on Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, Raven and Zack and Cody than I ever dreamed possible. Gotta love having daughters.:smile:

9. Join the club! We "get" to watch all of those shows too.

My daughter loved the photos. Thanks for posting them.

10. I had heard the name "Hannah Montana," but wasn't sure who she was....the cover of the latest PEOPLE magazine gave me one clue and now your thread has definitely enlightened me. Great photos you were able to capture at the event!

11. Thanks Shellie and Connie. The D50 and 70-300VR made a nice light combo that made dealing with the throngs of sreaming girls easier. It looks like I may be lucky enough:rolleyes: to get another chance at a similar appearance by the group Fall Out Boy in Rockefeller Center next week, this time for my older daughter. Are there any volunteers who want to shoot it?