Happy 4th! Fireworks display!

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Firelarz, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Here are a few of my fireworks from tonight. It was a last minute thing and I forgot my cable release, but think they came out ok. Taken in the 6-8 second range f/9,10 ISO 200 all with the 17-35 2.8 and D2XS. I hope you like them. CC is always welcome!

View attachment 104180

View attachment 104181

2. Very nice shots! :) Thanks for sharing! :D

3. I quite like the last one.
    It kinda looks like an electric dandilion....:BigGrin:

4. There is no way I could pick one of these over the other. They’re all excellent shots!:)

5. Very nice Larz! I like how you left the 'city/landscape' in the frame (I will have to attempt that next time).

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty
    Great job

7. Larz

These are very attractive shots! I have seen a few fireworks shots before, but none better!

8. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Dan, thank you for the compliment! This was my first attempt at this. I am happy with the results.

Larz

9. Excellent Larz, you could write a how to with these shots.

10. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Thank you Gordon. Do you really think they are that good?