Happy birthday Kristin

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!! I feel all cheesy, now, with a big goofy grin on my face. I really appreciate how nice you all are, and the fact that you took the time to wish me well on my birthday.

(and thanks Kristin for pointing this thread out to me!!)

I'm seriously in awe at how great everyone is here on the cafe. I can't express how happy it made me to wake up this morning and see all your notes.

Thank you again!!

Kristin
(now a whopping 27 years old!)

P.S. My birthday present to myself last week was 2 Singh Ray grad ND filters, and Seth got me a Sigma 10-20 since he knows I've been eyeing one! Hooray! :biggrin: (he's so good to me!)

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!! I feel all cheesy, now, with a big goofy grin on my face. I really appreciate how nice you all are, and the fact that you took the time to wish me well on my birthday.

(and thanks Kristin for pointing this thread out to me!!)

I'm seriously in awe at how great everyone is here on the cafe. I can't express how happy it made me to wake up this morning and see all your notes.

Thank you again!!

Kristin
(now a whopping 27 years old!)

P.S. My birthday present to myself last week was 2 Singh Ray grad ND filters, and Seth got me a Sigma 10-20 since he knows I've been eyeing one! Hooray! :biggrin: (he's so good to me!)
Woohoo! Seth sure is a great fiance! :866: And I'll make sure he knows the Sigma 150 is next on your list the next time I see him, LOL...

Yup, I had a feeling you hadn't seen this thread when you hadn't replied, so I figured a PM wouldn't hurt.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom