Happy Birthday to Me

Discussion in 'People' started by PEPPER PETE, May 6, 2005.

1. I was asked to take pictures at a birthday party/tea party for a friend of mine. This is a pic. of the birthday girl getting ready for the tea party part of the get together. Hope it posts as well as it looks on my screen.

Pete

[​IMG]

2. It did.

It looks terrific, Pete!

3. That is a wonderful capture - you did a great job.

4. Cute shot, wd prefer one with a smile - wait til she hits my age, nothing to smile about on a birthday LOL

5. That is a precious picture!! :D :D :D :D

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I love it! What a great picture for her to have to remember her special party!

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is great. The Gal is check the last details.

8. I thank all of you for the kind comments on the Birthday Girl in the Mirror. I think the reflection of her tells a lot of what she may be thinking. What is she going to think when she grows up? lol.
    Pete

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Glowing comments+small critique

While it *might've been even neater to cpature her with at least a "Mona Lisa" smile, I think this is an absolutely dynamite shot, and I think you did a terrific job on the exposure. That said, the little things *I* would do to it, would be to clone out the minor distractions in the upper left of the frame, the white post, the black thing, and the lityle circular purply thingies. Then I'd Heal Brush, or Clone that circle just below her collar bone, whatever the heck that is. All in all though, KILLER shot!

10. Re: Glowing comments+small critique

Hi Steve,
    I think you are right about maybe clone out a few of the items you mentioned. I like the suggestions and will work on the pic.