Happy Birthday to Silvereagle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catz, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Hey there Silver we almost shared the same birthday only you were a day late :biggrin:

I hope this day is bright and happy for you and that you buy yourself something really nice in the line of photography:smile:
  2. Happy Birthday, Muril! Another December kid!
  3. Melissa,

Thanks so much and a big Happy Birthday to you too. I hope to buy myself a certain camera if I am high enough on the list. When I grow up, maybe I can buy a D2X like you grown-ups.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  4. Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Happy birthday Muril. I hope that D200 is in stock for you at Southerlands. :wink:
  5. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy Birthday.

Many happy snaps to you and a new toy :>)))
  6. Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Happy Birthday Muril! It's been great knowing you all these years...finally I know your birthday and can wish you a very, very happy one! Here's to many more years of wonderful birthdays!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
  7. general

Apr 30, 2005
    Happy Birthday

Since I failed the font format test for Melissa's birthday, I will simply say, I wish you a very happy birthday.
  8. Quoting Eyeor from Winnie the Pooh, 'Thanks for noticing me'. It means a lot to me to hear from you . I wish all the best this holiday season. I hope and pray that 2006 is a great year for each of you.:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy::Happy: :Happy:
  9. Muril...Here is Happy Holidays to you and your family too.
  10. We're a celebrating! :smile: Happy Birthday, Muril! :smile:

aka beaucamera
  11. Happy birthday!!!
  12. eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Happy Birthday Muril....and many, many more!