Happy birthday to the Cafe!!

This is the one month anniversary of the creation of the Nikoncafe forums. It ain't DPR, but almost 100 (great) members and 5,000 (very interesting) posts sure is more than Patrick and I would have ever anticipated.

Thanks to all of you for joining in the fun. Let's keep this place a growing, and a fun, relaxing, informative place to be.

Frank

Flew said:
This is the one month anniversary of the creation of the Nikoncafe forums.

Thank God it ain't DPR and thank you and Patrick for creating this ...leeward place where we can just talk, see and exchange knowledge (and humor and eqiupment...) with eachother!

Are you having a cake or what???

Re: Happy birthday to the Café!!

Panos Kazanelis said:
Flew said:
This is the one month anniversary of the creation of the Nikoncafe forums.

Thank God it ain't DPR and thank you and Patrick for creating this ...leeward place where we can just talk, see and exchange knowledge (and humor and eqiupment...) with each other!

Are you having a cake or what???

Panos,

No cake this time, but what we do need are more international folks like yourself, just to put things into perspective. I remember almost a year ago, I set up the very first challenge on the new D70 forum. I chose 'Spring' as the subject, and for some strange reason, all of the Southern hemisphere DPR members objected. Can't imagine why.... :?

Thanks,

Frank

Larry Gleason said:
Cake, cake, cake!!! Gotta have cake!!

Hoppy Birdy anyway!

Well Larry, some hop, and some just waddle.... :wink:

I'm glad to see that you maintained your composure over the good news from B&H. I'd hate to see you have a coronary.... 8)

PGB

The thanks goes to all of the members of the Cafe. Without you it would just be Frank and me. :)

This is really a great place to hang out and I enjoy talking with everyone here.

Thanks,

Patrick Bramlett said:
The thanks goes to all of the members of the Cafe. Without you it would just be Frank and me. :)

This is really a great place to hang out and I enjoy talking with everyone here.

Thanks,

Amen to that Patrick :!: :!:

After finding the Cafe it's hard to go to DPR to look for the posts there thay have meaning.

The Cafe is a wonderful idea and off to a great start.

Patrick and Frank,

Job well done and timing excellent. We were really getting to be at a lose over at the Troll Hole.

Thanks again.

Cheers
Gale

Flew said:
This is the one month anniversary of the creation of the Nikoncafe forums. It ain't DPR, but almost 100 (great) members and 5,000 (very interesting) posts sure is more than Patrick and I would have ever anticipated.

Thanks to all of you for joining in the fun. Let's keep this place a growing, and a fun, relaxing, informative place to be.

Frank

I thank you Frank for allowing me to join and to Doug Barber for the invite. I am very happy being here. I still visit DPR but this is a place where I know I will not get knocked for a post and happy for no trolls.

This is a place I can come to where no one talks about the D2X all of the time. I am buying one too but we all have to remember that it is just a camera, a tool. Something that I hope I can bring joy here with the memories that I hope to make with it.

Thanks to you and Patrick and Harris and whoever is involved for supporting this website for all of us to enjoy. I like the quiet here.

Melissa

The cool thing is that we hit 5,000 posts, 100 members, and one month of life the same day.

Cool.... 8)

F15Todd said:
After finding the Cafe it's hard to go to DPR to look for the posts there thay have meaning.

The Cafe is a wonderful idea and off to a great start.
Wot Todd sed!! :)

Thanks to Frank and Patrick. Feels like we're family now. Anybody with a D2X wanna adopt me? I'm almost house-broken.

Hippy Bathday to Nikon Cafe.

Neil

Latest threads

Top Bottom