1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Happy Birthday tojor and general

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave Dickerson, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Happy birthday to two great guys and real gentlemen. Hope you're having a great day, Torben and Don. :smile:

2. Happy Birthday, gentlemen!

Sean

3. Happy Birthday to BOTH of you
    please post up here with news of your birthdays.... and, maybe some pictures as well

4. Happy Birthday Guys!!! Any celebration pics???

Cheers

Ted:smile:

5. Hope you both are having a great time--don't do anything you'd regret--but DO have fun and take pictures (or have them taken of you!!!) :biggrin:

6. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks. No celebration pics from me. Quiet dinner with the wife and good bottle of red wine. The only shot I got today was a butterfly and then the wife told me to let the camera rest for the day. :smile:

Here's the butterfly.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

7. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Happy birthday to the both of you!

Torben, that butterfly is beautiful and love the perch also. Glad you shared the insect; wish you could have shared the wine!

8. Happy birthdays to you both! I hope you have a great day.

9. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Thank You

All the celebrating was done before. Dinner with a significant person on Friday night; dinner with a close friend and his wife on Saturday night; and dinner with my youngest son and his family on Sunday. Nice! Today, calm with phone calls, E Mails and text messages from dear ones. Thank you all for remembering. Happy Birthday, Tojor.

10. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Pics

Did not take any today but worked on this one from a trip to a local state park.
    336989676_CZs4n-XL.jpg

11. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Happy & Healthy One To Both Of You!

12. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks all. Looks like we were both in the butterfly mood. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  13. Happy B-day to both of you! Torben, is this a proper occasion for some Aquavit? :wink:

14. Happy birthday to both of you!

Torben, that butterfly is so good that you can comfortably give the camera a day off - the pic can hardly be topped.

Cheers

15. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Philippe. Aquavit and Herrings, yummy.

Maybe some grilled or smoked Herrings?

original.jpg

Many years ago I gave a bottle of Aquavit to a friend in USA. He was a professor at UConn in Connecticut. He insisted on trying it for his lunch. I almost killed him. Luckily he didn't have any more lectures that day. :biggrin:

16. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Harry. We must have posted at the same time.

17. Happy belated (just saw this) Birthday to you both!

18. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Thanks

Thank you to everyone. May you live long and prosper.

19. Sorry to be late but Happy Birthday all.

20. WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! Hope both of ya'll have a day filled with fun, laughter, family, and friends! Best wishes for your best year ever! And sorry I'm belated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.