Happy Birthday Wishes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leigh, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Happy Birthday to Vinod and Phil K! Wishing you happiness and many more years of birthdays!

2. Happy Birthday, Phil and Vinod! May your day be filled good cheer and celebration!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Happy birthday, guys! Hope your day is filled with happiness!!

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Have a great day guys. Get out and take some pics. :wink:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy Birthday to you guys.

Happy snapping and everything else happy toooooo.

6. Happy Birthday, Vinod!

Thanks everyone. The temp has dropped 10ยบ C in one day but your greetings are keeping me warm.

Last year I went to the wetlands reserve to watch birds on my birthday. This year I had to work and did nothing special in the morning. Yesterday a freind sent me this gift (it's made in his factory) :

Left work early and went to the camera shop to order the 18-200mm VR. Then bought this for the Playstation 2. Julian offered to be the test driver.

The best moment is in the evening when Julian and Natalie brought out the cake, singing 'Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo........... '

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like you had a very good one Phil. You did leave out the good part of the lyrics though. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to you,
    You live in the zoo,
    You look like a monkey,
    And you smell like one too....:biggrin:

Just kidding. :wink:

8. Thank you all very much for the warm wishes and Phil, wish you a very happy birthday. I had a nice day and celebrated by going out for a nice dinner with my family! (inspite of the single digit temperatures...brrr) :smile:

9. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Happy B-Day!

10. Happy Birthday guys and I wish you many more and I hope you get what you want on your special day.

11. Happy birthday guys. I would imagine your parents always consolidated your Christmas presents with your birthday.

12. My very best to the birthday (BOY's)....
    Darn you guys made it to another year older....
    Well done!