Happy Birthday wishes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leigh, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Happy Birthday to Scott Buttrick and Jonthan F/2 Friolo!

Here's hoping all your photographic wishes come true (Big glass, pro bodies and endless CF space!)...

2. Happy Birthday, guys! Hope your day is filled with many pleasant memories and lots of great photos!

3. What did you have in mind when you said pro bodies Leigh?:tongue: :biggrin: Jonathan has pro bodies draped all over him. Happy birthday guys.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama

Hmmmm, being a good moral southern girl, I was referring to the camera bodies....like you say, Jonathan already has the other type of bodies! ;-)

5. Do you mean these pro bodies?

[​IMG]

or these ones?

[​IMG]

Haha! I'm 27 today! But I still pass for my early twenties! Thanks for the b-day wishes Leigh! The D200 is going to be my gift to myself! hehe...

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Dang dude. You look just like Patrick Bramlett in that photo!

7. Yeah, but I'm the real deal, minus the bruise! :tongue: :biggrin: :wink:

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Happy birthday guys, and yes Jonathan, I do like those pro bodies (of course I mean the cameras :cool:).

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy birthday Guys..
    Hope you all get all the different types of PRO Bodies you would like :>)))

10. Thanks everyone for the kind wishes. Happy Birthday Jonathan.......oh to be 27 again.

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Happy 27th birthday, Jonathon. I hope that your special day, somehow, puts a huge smile on your face!!!!! :biggrin:

12. Happy Birthday guys and I wish you many more.

13. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

The one with the cameras or the ones with the babes? :biggrin:

14. I already wished Scott on another thread but....

Big fat congratulations to you in your old age, Jonathan :wink: Those years are creeping up on ya, aren't they. (Gawd, what I'd do to be 27 again with all this knowledge!) I guess when you've got babes draped all over you in your biz life, your birthday wishes are for equipment!! *LOL*

15. Just got back from partying tonight. I had a 10 oz. top sirloin steak, 2 pitchers of beer, a lot of missing 1 dollar bills at a special establishment (hehe :cool: :biggrin: ), and I'm about to pass out! What a way to celebrate! hahaha! Thanks again you guys!

16. Happy Birthday to both... I hope you get what you wish for!

{Now, if you get more than you wished ie 2 D200s, why not share one with me, ha? :biggrin:}