Happy Birthday!

Big Happy Birthday, Yves!!!!

Ya, we don't seem to have a handle on his real age. Most of us fessed up along time ago. Especially if we're older than dirt. Speaking of dirt, did you all hear about......., ooops, wrong forum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YVES

Wishing you many more.

Hope you got a present in the mail. :>)

cheers
Gale

Well, if the Creepy One can wish you a Happy Birthday, then I'll be danged if I can't as well :!: :!: :!: :lol:

One more down, a couple of hundred more to go, at least that is MY philosophy. As to the "age of the BDay Boy", I'm just glad that he is obviously so much older than I...........honest......

Have a grand one, Yves......

well......

Happy Bday Yves and hope you have many more.......

As far as age, how many candles can you get on a cake? Im sure your little girl likes to roast marshmellows after she warms up around the camp fire, whooops mean cake...........just kidding

all the best , hope you had a GREAT day with the family and you got pampered for the day!

People ... THX from the bottom of my heart ...

I have been very busy in the last days/weeks and did not have lots of time to visit either her (best place) or the other place ...

I am playing with many images and files.

I will come back to my normal self and won't stop posting like crazy in the next future.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom