Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays (Photo)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annedi, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Wishing everyone in Nikon Cafe a most enjoyable Holiday Season celebrating family, friends, peace and goodwill !!

This shot is from our recent whirlwind trip thru New York City with my teenage niece who just HAD to visit the MTV Store where we saw Christmas trees made from golf clubs, hubcabs, street signs, CDs and other assorted stuff. I grabbed this Christmas Tree Wig shot with a little point-n-shoot whose brand shall remain nameless!! Enjoy....
    [​IMG]

2. Thanks Andrea!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Andrea,
    That is just to cute :>))))
    Thank you for a smile :>)))

Merry Christmas....

4. Cute shot! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Happy Holidays, Andrea...wishing you and yours the best of the Holiday Season.

6. marc

marc Guest

happy new year

7. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Great shot, Andrea

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

(Where you from in Monmouth County? I spent my first 30 years in Point Pleasant and know that area very well.)

8. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I like that tree.. it reminds me of my Aunt Irma.
    Merry Christmas

9. Thanks everyone!!
    (John DeS. -- I'm in Middletown, so have great shooting ops along the Jersey Shore. Hoping to get out more next spring now that I've "retired"!!)

10. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Yup, you're right...

the Jersey Shore is a great place for photo shoots. I spent several years as staff photog at the Ocean County Observer and a couple of cohorts are now on staff at the Asbury Park Press.

You know, if you press him for the information, Uncle Frank will admit to growing up in Neptune. (But you really have to lean on him for that type of stuff.)

Once again, Merry Christmas!

11. Merry Christmas and happy New Year, Andrea.