Happy Father's Day

Wishing everyone a very happy Father's Day.
A shot of my father and one of my children when my father became 100 years old. Still kicking at 102!
Big celebration today for him with the whole family.

DSC_3344-webII.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

enjoy him, embrace him, talk with him, tell him how you feel.. as we all leave one day.
lucky to have him and his wisdom this long..

Hurray for you!

Amazing... enjoy every minute of these relationships. While I sure haven't been as lucky, I sure appreciate my dad, and hope I can pass along half of the parenting that he did to my kids. Happy Fathers Day to all our Cafe fathers. CHEERS!

Happy Father's Day to you AND yours, William. That's just great...102 :eek:
Mine passed 20 years ago next week, not a day goes by I don't think of him.
Enjoy, as I know you will. :wink:

William -

102 is amazing! Your children are so fortunate to have a grandfather in their lives for so many years.

My dad passed way in Dec. 2009 and while I miss many things about him, what I miss the most is the impact he had on my children.

307892420_SWiDb-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Each of us is special. I am very lucky and blessed having my father alive, active, with a sound mine and still giving us the much needed advise during the hard times.
I remember when he became 100 years old that I started a post that I called "A tribute to my father." I received many good wishes from all of you and that I will never forget, like you are doing now.
The family spent the day together. He now has, in addition to his 4 children, 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren and enjoys spending time with them.
I took the above shot when we celebrated the family reunion in December at a local restaurant 6 months after his birthday, in the month of December, near Christmas.
We know we have been blessed having him alive this long and we thank God for that.
Once again, have you all a wonderful and happy Father's Day.

William.

Betst wishes to you all and especially you and your family William. Some of us don't have fathers anymore (except in our memories) and your sharing of your family makes us feel a little included in your lives so thank you for having us (with fathers no more) share you father on this day!!

Congratulations on your father's continued good health. I'm quickly reaching the age at which mine passed and want to keep healthy to enjoy the grand kids for many many years. 102; wow!

Rich

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom