Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I didn't even know my 16 year old was planning on dressing up in a costume today. She got ready for school and showed me her costume. I just had to get a photo.

Don't you love the rodeo belt buckle made from a cd?

Anyway--she loves to dress up and be silly.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's a riot! I'm dressing up too this year (and I'm over 30...)!!! I'll have to get patrick to take a picture of me tonight in costume so I can share it with you all!

Happy Halloween, Terri! How about a pic of that cute grandson of yours in costume?? :tongue:

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    It's so sad Leigh, he lives about 4 hours away from here and I won't get to see him today. His mom already sent me a little video of him in his bumblebee costume. He will be here on Wednesday, and I plan to take photos of him in his costume then.

Can't wait to see your costume. I'll remember to check for it tomorrow.

4. Bet she was a big hit at school today. Kids are fun aren't they? Thanks for sharing your family with us Terri.

5. cmpalmer

cmpalmer

Jan 27, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    We need a whole thread of Halloween costumes. I'll post mine after tonight. Here is my son's (he wore his to school today as well). I already posted this on another thread, but...

King Arthur from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
    58014341_70b6f99e13.

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Great King Arthur costume! Halloween is much more fun for me now that my kids can make their own costumes!! It is certainly not a talent of mine.

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Gordon--kids are fun (most of the time). I like seeing photos of your family as well.

8. I dressed up as a paparazzi! :tongue:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. And you got what you deserved.:eek: :Shocked: And I got a laugh.:smile:

10. Great shots I bet you were surprised. I will miss my little girl tonight since she is at her Moms, but she did send me a shot from her camera phone and will send me a pic her mom took when she gets it developed

11. Haha that is funny. There are two times some people dress up in the netherlands far as i know. Some party called Carnival but not like the carnival in Rio. But this is more dress up and drink as much alcohol and herrash each other. It is not held in whole netherlands but in some provinces (states). And with Queens day.

If i have to choose to photograph one of these days i would choose for Queens day because it is less dangerous for the camera. Carnival is more days but people are so loaded with alcohol that you must not look strange if your camera stinks to beer because somebody was finding it funny to load your camera with beer. So no way i will take my camera to such people who are partying.

I allways find it funny the special times that are created through the years in America. Like graduation day and christmas and halloween. I bet you have more off them. If you wanna photograph people that are the days you can get great images.

Thanks for sharing your great shots again Terri. Your daughter looks almost like a twin sister to the one that is going to get married. Nice colors you allways have in your photo's. Allways a nice to see them. Your lucky mother with your family because they love to pose for you. I know alot of people around me that are afraid of camera's haha.

To Jonathan i see you where undercover photographing the party people again. I bet you have some nice shots again of dressed up people.

And that King Arthur i would not mess with him. And don't come to close to his fathers camera because that knife looks very sharp and he will use it if needed.

Thanks all for sharing these fun photo's.