Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backdoctor, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza (?) to my friends and family here. Hope the New Year brings you health, happiness, and even a winning lotto ticket so you can get all the fine Nikon gear you've ever wanted.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thank you, Harris. And I wish you and your family the best that the Holiday Season has to offer.

3. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Happy holidays to you and your family, and to all the NikonCafe members/visitors.

I'm currently low on budget, but if you can send me a winning lotery ticket, I'll sure appreciate it :smile: .

Best wishes,

4. Same to ya, Harris! Here's hoping for many cover shots for the upcoming year. (doesn't matter which cover, does it? :wink: )

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Back at ya Harris. I was just thinking about you and the gang down there in sunny FL, and how much I'm looking forward to our visit in a few weeks.

6. Harris Have a great holiday Hope you and Mary and your family have a great time

7. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Merry Christmas

All the best to you and yours, Harris. Thanks again for your assistance in the past.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    And a riotous holiday season to you and yours too my friend!

9. Thanks, Harris, and happy holidays to you.

10. Happy Holidays to you, Harris. Hope you and your family have a joyous, safe holiday.

Signed: BackPatient *LOL*

11. Harris, happy holidays to you and your family, and to all the NikonCafe members.:smile:

12. Likewise Harris. Happy holidays to you and all your family!

13. Happy Holidays to you and yours Harris.