1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Happy James

Discussion in 'People' started by BostonRott, Aug 1, 2008.

1. This young man has the most stunning smiles. Trying to capture one is a whole 'nother beast. :rolleyes:  He's also got blue eyes that will slay, in years to come. So far, I've not yet captured them as I think they really look. Yes, I'm having a lot of fun with my little man! I wish I knew that being a Mom was so rewarding, I'd have done it years earlier!!! :biggrin:

Shot in house shade, midday. James is sitting in his exersaucer. :smile:

ISO 400, 85/1.4 1/800th at f/3.2

2. he's the cutest thing
    love that face
    great shot

keep showing us more... please

3. Thanks Greg! :smile: He is a lot of fun....very different from Emilie, but just as lovable! :biggrin:

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Cute as can be...and going through the "pre-teething-drool-fest", if I'm not mistaken. :wink:

5. Yes ma'am.....drooling, bubble-blowing, chomping on hands (his and George's) :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.