happy lil bee

d7000, nikon 105vr macro,r1c1 macro flash, promaster extension tubes

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not only don't i know my flowers but apparently i don't know my bugs either lol.

my wife and i have a standing joke. every time i see a purple flower i go oh look it is a a lavander.

not only don't i know my flowers but apparently i don't know my bugs either lol.

my wife and i have a standing joke. every time i see a purple flower i go oh look it is a a lavander.
That's OK...

They are among a group of bugs called "Mimics"... They are like that to porpously
fool potential enemies into thinking they are bee's, wasp's or hornet's so they will
stay away and not eat them...

You simply fell for one of nature's ruses which was the plan all along... :biggrin:

thanks, the way i look at it just the fact i ended up going to a botanical garden is mind blowing to me.

before i was into photography there was never enough blood or broken bones there to hold my attention lol.

thanks, the way i look at it just the fact i ended up going to a botanical garden is mind blowing to me.

before i was into photography there was never enough blood or broken bones there to hold my attention lol.
Isn't it funny how things change when you get into photography...? :biggrin:

at least i know this one is a bee ha ha ha , my wife told me.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom