Happy Retirement Frank! (eng45ine)

Well, if memory serves me correctly, Frank's last day at the firehouse is today. Then he is officially retired. Unlike Brett Favre we expect him to stay retired and utilize his photographic skills as his second career. :smile:

So, let me be the first to say "Congratulations" Frank on a great and noble career....and may your next journey in life be equally impressive.

Randy

Well, if memory serves me correctly, Frank's last day at the firehouse is today. Then he is officially retired. Unlike Brett Favre we expect him to stay retired and utilize his photographic skills as his second career. :smile:

So, let me be the first to say "Congratulations" Frank on a great and noble career....and may your next journey in life be equally impressive.

Randy
Hey Frank congratulations. Welcome to the club. I hope that you enjoy your retirement as much as I have mine. Now get busy with that camera LOL:biggrin:

Yes, a very happy retirement to you!!! As a recently retired medic, I promise you will not miss hearing the tones at 0115, and then again at 0205, and yet again at 0300. Nor will you miss shoveling out hydrants in the winter!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Randy
I guess he retired on a Thursday, June 19th so by now he is 'happily retired' and pursuing what he always wanted to do.

Congrats Frank! I still have 17 years to go, but it wouldn't make a difference. As a scientist out of idealism I would most likely continue to do the same after retirement, maybe with a few changes in amount of time used.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

fks

congratulations frank! i hope to be able to retire one day, but the way the economy's going, i'll need to work until the day i die to support my addiction to photography :wink:

ricky

So I guess you are going to sit a round all day playing with your cameras! Sheeees, what some folks do for fun :biggrin:

Have a great retirement--sure sounds like you have earned it! And don't be like my dad, and go into work every day--just to check up on the "kids"!!!!

OHH Baby! I'm gonna see him Saturday morning! We're going down to North Ave Beach shooting the AVP Pro Volleyball tour.
I'm buying Buddy !!!! Congrats if true!

Congratualtaions and no doubt very well deserved Frank. Man, you are going to pump out some great photos now that you can dedicate yourself to it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom