Harley Davidson Softail Night Train

My friend just bought a new bike, we had a lot of fun taking pictures!

5705272746_16930bd406_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5705274280_edfd53048a_b.jpg

5705275708_d0f6fd11b4_b.jpg

5705276520_8d9da85d1b_b.jpg

5704711111_3af70f4fc5_b.jpg

Nice shots of a nice bike... The 3rd shot is neat as I've always liked engine/mechanical shots.
The 2nd shot would have been great if you had taken one step to the left and didn't have that branch covering part of the front wheel..
Like the 4th & 5th shot as well, as it's always funny that the bike looks huge until the rider gets on it and then it looks just right... LOL...

Nice shots of a nice bike... The 3rd shot is neat as I've always liked engine/mechanical shots.
The 2nd shot would have been great if you had taken one step to the left and didn't have that branch covering part of the front wheel..
Like the 4th & 5th shot as well, as it's always funny that the bike looks huge until the rider gets on it and then it looks just right... LOL...

Thanks for the comments :)

I kicked myself for that on #2. I could crop it out but it looks wierd. I actually thought it might be cool with the branch in the shot, but it never does look good. I really don't know how to take the "through" the foliage type of shot ...

My friend is japanese and actually quite a small person. He was very surprised at how he looked riding the bike!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom