1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Harley Davidson

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Aug 1, 2009.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hope you like

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Great rendition Ray ......I hate doing bikes because of the spokes.

Best,

3. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Sheesh Ray! I might have to send you a shot of my King to get worked..... sweet!

4. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    send a pic to me also of the road king.. would like to work one .great job ray but where is the harley?..

5. Beautiful work Ray. Very high quality, but that's to be expected from you. The bike and the model look great. I missed the post where you shared the process involved.

I do have one complaint though with these images in general... or perhaps more of a question:
    What is with the Photoshop puddles often found under such vehicles? I personally find them ghastly and distracting partially because they look nothing like real puddles. I would much rather see a clean gradient reflection (a la web 2.0 design). What are your thoughts on this?

6. pure jazz

pure jazz

Feb 5, 2009
    USA
    Is Harley or Davidson her first name?

7. zepplinrox

zepplinrox

Jan 31, 2009
    york, pa
    Well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.