Harmony Park Safari...I can't wait to go back!

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
Driving through twice wasn't enough...I have to go back and do this again! I don't think I laughed as hard the entire trip as I did there.

If this doesn't cause nightmares, I don't know what will. Honestly, it took me until the second trip through to be brave enough to leave the window down and shoot this guy. He's freaking scary!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

'Tis the season to lose your fur and look a bit ratty :wink:. These poor guys weren't looking so good, but they sure were sweet.

I think this is my favorite photo from the safari! The perfect triangle of the zebra, Alice and Connie! It was as much fun shooting the people as the animals as we drove around.

No, that's not Melissa petting the zebra, because that's not allowed. Gack! I would have had to bind her hands behind her back to keep her away!

Every once-in-awhile the zebra went a little nuts and started chasing after the other animals...here's an action shot, lol!

I don't know my large horned animals well, but this one was pretty.

They forgot to mention the free carwash that comes with your trip through the safari :wink:. This little guy was soooooooooo cute. I still have his spit on my mirror, lol!

His mama was nice too, though a little less cute :wink:. Yeah, I still have her spit on my car, too.

This one came right at my window and scared the crap out of me, until Paul pointed out that it couldn't fit through the window with those horns.

Little nightmares in the making....baby emus!

Sommer you have some classics here. Alice & Connie hanging out of the suburban....free cowwashes...and dang scary emu! You have to admit that the baby emus are kind of cute, and you have to feel for them because the look a bit strange seeing how they don't have wings.

Good ones Sommer. Alice will love the shot of her and Connie. Speaking of the emu, I never did get brave enough to leave the window down with it.

Sommer you have some classics here. Alice & Connie hanging out of the suburban....free cowwashes...and dang scary emu! You have to admit that the baby emus are kind of cute, and you have to feel for them because the look a bit strange seeing how they don't have wings.
cowwashes...HA HA HA!!
Good ones Sommer. Alice will love the shot of her and Connie. Speaking of the emu, I never did get brave enough to leave the window down with it.
Don't worry, Rex...I'm still not that brave!

Oh, and when I spoke w/the lady who owns/runs the Safari Park, She told me that the camel was away on a "Breeding mission" and they are hoping to have a baby camel soon! Won't that be fun for next year!!!:smile:

Sommer, I'm glad you all stayed long enough for the Safari Park. I had a feeling you guys would enjoy it! That shot of the Zebra, Alice and Connie is great!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom