Harpers Ferry's Infrared Landscape

One lazy sunday morning my wife asked me if we can go Charlestown Races and Slots. When we got there around 12noon she gave me $120 to play the slot machines but instead I jumped back to my car and went to Harpers Ferry to take some IR photos. Here are the results. C & C are very much welcome.

2707365422_35fb6933b2_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2705752225_14290c2dff_b.jpg

2707392030_15de558e4a_b.jpg

2705565192_5a5a0df571_b.jpg

2704724121_bb1c3ea0a5_b.jpg

2705538644_d4853cc4bc_b.jpg

Louie,
I know nothing about IR, but I know I do like your images. Nos. 2 and 4 are my favorite, but just because I like the colors and shades.
Janet

You really ought to shoot all the Civil War battlefields. These along with your Manassas shots have a haunting ethereal quality. Fantastic work.

Andy

You have great color effects on your ir shots. Excellent composition on all posts, But in my humble opinion the last one is the one.
Congrats

Louie,

These are truly outstanding shots. Fantastic composition. You've inspired me to get back in the IR game. I just bought a D100 to convert. Thanks for sharing!

Howdy Louie,

WOWSER, what a wonderful series of images, each on would be a great treasure of the trip, but to have this many beautiful images from one outing is spectacular!!!

Very Nicely Done!!

Kindest Regards,

Craig

Louie,
I know nothing about IR, but I know I do like your images. Nos. 2 and 4 are my favorite, but just because I like the colors and shades.
Janet

Thank you Janet.

Louie
i like these, A LOT
a great series
nice of you to share them with us

Thank you Greg...I'll be posting some more.

You really ought to shoot all the Civil War battlefields. These along with your Manassas shots have a haunting ethereal quality. Fantastic work.

Andy

Thank you Andy...it's just a coincidence :)...I've went to Burke Lake Park and took some IR photos as well unfortunately it didn't turn out well because it was too cloudy at that time.

You have great color effects on your ir shots. Excellent composition on all posts, But in my humble opinion the last one is the one.
Congrats

I definitely agree with that Oscar...the last one is my favorite as well. Thank you for the kind words.

Interesting purple sky but really dig those church shots...

Thank you Eric

Louie,

These are truly outstanding shots. Fantastic composition. You've inspired me to get back in the IR game. I just bought a D100 to convert. Thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear that Mark! It only cost me $250.00 to convert my D70s, that's including the IR Filter, the same filter from lifepixel. You can check them out at http://www.southernexposurecamerarepair.com/ the name of the technician is Terry Grandfield.

Howdy Louie,

WOWSER, what a wonderful series of images, each on would be a great treasure of the trip, but to have this many beautiful images from one outing is spectacular!!!

Very Nicely Done!!

Kindest Regards,

Craig

Thank you Craig.

Very nice images Louie...I loved all of them....do you still have that $120 in your pocket??? :)

This is an outstanding series Louie. You made the right choice to bypass the slots and get right to photography. You have some winners here, love the first one and the last two especially.

Latest threads

Top Bottom