Harriers

Action is beginning to heat up with Harriers and Short eared owls, so when and if the weather ever calms down it should be good shooting. But for now a few images from earlier this year.

DSC_2812-2 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_3035-2 72wf.jpg

DSC_3037 wf.jpg

DSC_3206-2 72wf.jpg

DSC_3201-3 72wf.jpg

Louie

Real Name
Ken
Very nice shots! It would be great if these pineapple expresses that keep dumping lots of rain would let up a bit. I can't imagine being out in the rain and wind that we have had these past few weeks without getting completely saturated. Even the birds in our yard have stayed away.

--Ken

What a terrific set Louis. I am challenged to choose a favorite, but if I had to I'd probably have to say #2.

I've heard that some of the Northern Harriers that make our area their "winter home" are beginning to arrive. I need to get out & see.

You've inspired me! :)

Very nice shots! It would be great if these pineapple expresses that keep dumping lots of rain would let up a bit. I can't imagine being out in the rain and wind that we have had these past few weeks without getting completely saturated. Even the birds in our yard have stayed away.

--Ken
Thanks Ken, and are you sure right it just won't let up. I might venture out tomorrow just to get out for a bit.
Awesome shots Louis!!! I hope I can do this lens the same justice some day…we’ll see. Skagit soon!
Thanks very much Tim. I'm sure you'll be out there shooting terrific images once this weather lets up a bit.
Another stellar set, Louie. All of them are darn near 3D. Top flight stuff.
Appreciate it Dan, thanks very much.

Wow..+++ to what they said..# 2,3, and 4 makes me feel like I'm right there with them! Thanks for brining me along
Much appreciate your comments Bob, thanks.
Great images Louie! Keep the harrier shots coming.
Thanks Allan.
Amazing stuff Louie.
Thank you Bill.
Another stunning set of images! Great light and superb backgrounds! Love the variety of poses.
Most appreciate it Karen thank you very much.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom