Has anyone had experience with one of these?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Daves602, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Plustek Opticfilm 7200 - Slide Film Scanner

2. The slide and film scanners that seem to get the most attention traditionally have been the Minolta and the Nikon. Is Plustek a re-badging of someone else's product Dave?

3. Hi Mike. I don't know if it is a re badge. A friend of mine saw it on ebay and asked me if I knew anything about them, here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280127821437&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

I just want to see if anyone in here had any dealings with this one.

4. Personally I wouldn't bother with a dedicated film scanner with less than 4.0 dmax.

5. Thanks Ray. At 3.3, what would be the largest print I would be able to produce from the file?