Has anyone seen RETIEF

Hope i spelled that right. Bill Dewey.. He hasn't posted since March 1, 05

Hope he is ok.

Cheers
gale

Yes Todd,

Hope maybe he has just been on a nice vacation. Buttttttt I don't think so.
Actually am kinda worried.

March 1, was his last post.

Perhaps an e-mail might be a good thing.

Gale

What a coincidence, I was wondering the same thing yesterday

I'm sure he's just busy with sommething else. Anybody have his email?
Gale said:
Wonder how we could track him down.

Anybody

Gale

I just heard from Retief and he's fine

He just returned an email I sent him, and he's fine, just been really really busy lately.
jfenton said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's on VACATION!

Did you try looking him up in switchboard for a phone #?

Re: I just heard from Retief and he's fine

Steve S said:
He just returned an email I sent him, and he's fine, just been really really busy lately.
jfenton said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's on VACATION!

Did you try looking him up in switchboard for a phone #?
Thanks Steve.

Hard to belive that ol' Bill could actually stay away so long.... 8)

Frank

He's doing fine, busy with photography for a school sports team I believe. He wrote me, but I've been so busy with my wife, the full details evade me. He's fine though. I was worried too.

Well, I see me every day in the mirror.....

and it is pretty darned scary, let me tell you :lol: .

Thanks, all, I really appreciate the email and concern. Things have just gotten away from me the last few weeks, I really need to find some 127 hour days.

Todd, I have been stupid with my Color Meter. Shot an indoor Dog Agility meet, images in the Sports and Pet forums, and like a fool didn't take it with me. Would have been perfect, what a jerk. Hope I'm not that dumb again...

Rory, I'll have to go and look to see what I missed. I get so many really good "adds" that if I answered them all I'd be rich and the women would be chasing me around even more than they do now, not that THAT would take much...... :oops: . I haven't forgotten about the script, got to get my butt back in gear on that as well.

Harris, the deal with the schools is, I hope, starting to heat up. I'll post a link in the Sports forum to some of the Youth Lacrosse. Along with that it is about the start of the season for the Everett Hawks. I was supposed to shoot Team and Individual shots for them last Tuesday night, but all the uniforms didn't show up. Pretty sad for a Pro Indoor Football league team, eh?

Andreas, got you vmail, I'll give you a buzz to see about getting together soon. Last time down to the Swans was even worse than the day you went along, visiblity less than 50 feet most of the time, heard lots of them fly and couldn't see a darned thing :lol:

To all, thanks again,

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom