Has anyone tried the 28mm PC Nikkor lens with the D70?

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by CrystallP, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Hi All,

Has anyone used or tested the 28mm PC Nikkor lens on the D70? I purchased a used lens a few months ago, but I have difficulty mounting and removing the lens from my D70.

Also, if possible please post a few sample images . Thank you.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. nfoto

nfoto Guest

I occasionally use the 28/3.5 on a D70 and haven't seen any issues with this combination.

You do have an f/3.5 and not the older f/4, right? The 28/4 commenced production in 1975 and might have an aperture ring that jams on a modern camera. It's a breeze to fix by filing down the offending area on the collar to give the needed clearance, though (I did this on my 35PC many years ago).