Hat Photos

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Jun 22, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
  2. Great shots Fred!! There's something "weird" about her hat in #1, but #2 is spectacular!!!!!!

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

i love hats on the ladies (very sexy, imho) ..well done as always Frede ....;-))

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Keith!

Thank you Nute.

5. I've loved the rest of this series, but I just don't care for these.

I find the cabinet in the first one very distracting. Her pose is also not very flattering to her stomach area.

The second one looks a little drab to me. Perhaps a contrast boost might help. Maybe a B&W conversion?

6. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Mitchell, I have to agree with you. 1 is sub-par and #2 needs work. Thanks for your comments. :smile:

7. Hey Fred. I thought to myself "Wow" as I opened the thread and saw the top of #1. Then I scrolled down. Her hands look too "posed". Have you tried to crop it down to head & shoulders?

8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    I have, but the BG is even more busy with the tight crop. I think the image is trash bin material. :smile:

9. Hey Fred, I like nr.2 better here - nr.1 definitely doesn't work for me - though, I think you could dare a little more with your PP and try a more "fashion" PP look with it :biggrin: I hope you don't mind my giving it a go, I will immediately take it down if so you wish - here is my take:

[​IMG]

what do you think?

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    I don't mind at all, thanks Vieri, I like it. I'm going to re-edit 2 for sure.

11. Hey Fred, glad I could help :biggrin: let us know how it goes with the re-edit! :smile:

12. Fred, I like the edits to #2...nice.

#1 looks too stiff to me...attention drawn to belly button pierce instead of hat...

But thanks for posting these...nice work...keep it up!

13. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Vieri. I revisited the RAW and came up with a nice image.

Thanks John. I agree with you - I deleted the shot. I sent Melissa her images and I'm focusing on my next two shoots - the second of which COULD be really cool!

14. Ahhh, that's what I was talking about in an earlier thread of yours! Very nice portraits of this charming lady.