hate ordering from bayphotos ROES

Why can't they just have an option for a basic simple ordering system like other sites?

I know some of thing in ROES maybe helpful for a full pro, but from me its very cumbersome and very annoying, as i only order from them 1-2 times a year

I cant get my order to submit right now :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

am i alone here?

Oh my goodness! I have fought with ROES so many times! Almost every time I have to call customer service and get help with my order. Every time I talk to them I complain about ROES and ask them to please offer a simpler order process. They always reply back something to the effect of how everyone loves ROES and if I had a clue I would too!

Oh my goodness! I have fought with ROES so many times! Almost every time I have to call customer service and get help with my order. Every time I talk to them I complain about ROES and ask them to please offer a simpler order process. They always reply back something to the effect of how everyone loves ROES and if I had a clue I would too!
all i'm triny gt o do is order the metal print samples :eek:

I have everything done but the order won't submit and keeps failing :mad::mad:

I would order from them more if is wasn't for this system LOL

To OP: Have you tried downloading and running a fresh version of ROES from their website? Sometimes when ROES gets buggy, that fixes it for me. BTW, I've found that the ROES software is occasionally buggy regardless of the lab.

I'm not a big fan of ROES, but it seems that it's an integral part of many labs these days. I will say that I've been very happy with BayPhoto in other regards. They're right here in California (where I am) and orders typically arrive next day with standard shipping. Print quality is on a par with WHCC (whom I used for years and still use occasionally for press printed books/albums).

BayPhoto, ACI, Miller and WHCC all use ROES. There is no escaping it! I've ordered from ACI, Miller and WHCC, never tried BayPhoto. I thought ACI's version of ROES was least friendly and crashed the most. Not sure if it was just the day or if there are different versions of ROES out there and each lab can choose to update or not?

If it is just a casual print, I use AdoramaPix. Super cheap and good quality.

As far as metal prints go. I ordered one from ACI once, and just thought it was ok. I thought it would be cooler, but it litterally just looks like a print glued onto a piece of aluminum.

To OP: Have you tried downloading and running a fresh version of ROES from their website? Sometimes when ROES gets buggy, that fixes it for me. BTW, I've found that the ROES software is occasionally buggy regardless of the lab.

I'm not a big fan of ROES, but it seems that it's an integral part of many labs these days. I will say that I've been very happy with BayPhoto in other regards. They're right here in California (where I am) and orders typically arrive next day with standard shipping. Print quality is on a par with WHCC (whom I used for years and still use occasionally for press printed books/albums).

yes i have tried every version they have it times out when tring to submit :mad::mad:

I ordered the metal samples from them, they were ok but not as impressive as I was hoping, looked just about like a paper print. Maybe they look better under certain types of lighting.

Sheesh. I just placed an order with them... now I'm concerned.

I ordered two CD cases. How long does it usually take for someone to get a confirmation email, or a charge on their bank statement. Usually places I order from send me an email almost immediately, but it's been over 2 hours and I still haven't received anything from Bay Photo/Roes.

I ordered two CD cases. How long does it usually take for someone to get a confirmation email, or a charge on their bank statement. Usually places I order from send me an email almost immediately, but it's been over 2 hours and I still haven't received anything from Bay Photo/Roes.
yeah i finally got mine and in the same boat no email from them

On the main Bay Photo web site, login and go to outstanding orders, you should see it there.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom