1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hats Off To The Coaches

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by audu67, Jun 29, 2008.

1. audu67

audu67

Jan 14, 2008
    Decatur, Alabama
    I'm amazed at the time, energy, and compassion I see from the coaches of youth sports. It's obvious that they truly enjoy working with these kids. This past weekend my grandson's All-Star team won big Friday night and lost big on Saturday night. My grandson's coaches did a great job on Friday night but did even a better job on Saturday night. It's really hard for a 10 year old to understand how they can go from being on the best team in the world to the worst team around over night. The way the coaches worked with the team during the second game and how they handled the post game meeting earned my respect and will go a long way in molding some fine young men.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Hear! Hear!

3. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    aha, getting in ahead of the challenge huh ? Very smart....nice shots too and i have nothing but admiration of the coaches of junior teams (or senior for that matter). It's a tough gig.

4. great thread
    wonderful pictures
    how nice of you to take the time to honor the coaches..... well done

5. audu67

audu67

Jan 14, 2008
    Decatur, Alabama
    What kind of ideas do you guys have for parents (& grandparents) honoring and showing appreciation to coaches? What do you think would mean the most to them?

Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.