have you seen this before

Discussion in 'Birds' started by JWEAR, Sep 16, 2005.

1. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    Ben and I shoot a lot together --and this is an example of d70 and his d2h almost the same shots [​IMG] AND NOW ONE MORE now Ben was suprised by this but i have seen them before with big fish [​IMG] WE looked and looked for these guys and then on the way out almost stepped on them [​IMG] both very close and on the path --they give no ground [​IMG]

2. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Now cut that out :biggrin:
    Get off the computer and go to work :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Ya got me on that brown one, very crisp looking right at ya!!
    d70 in your hands can hold it's own, just not a machine gun....musket man :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

3. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice shots, Jeff! Really like the Praying Mantis shots!

4. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    I thought Ben was going crazier doing a double post. :biggrin:

Good captures.

5. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    thanks manchine gun when i saw your post it was to funny I have the car too but dail up i missed it :cool: one shot to your 8 oh well

6. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    thank you they both were very big and dof was not what i was wanting the side shot of Bens i like better --thanks again

7. JWEAR

JWEAR

Jun 26, 2005
    LA
    i forgot the truck :biggrin: Harry have a good time in the island sorry you will not be here long enough for us to see you at the airport --have a safe trip and don't forget the camera and Harry Ben with the machine gun may have taken all these shots :biggrin: if your layover on the way home is longer lets us know so we can meet