Haven't picked up my cameras in 4 months!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Jul 30, 2007.

1. So I've been on photographic sabbatical for 4 months straight. I haven't worked or taken a picture with a DSLR! Have I missed anything? Decided to go back to work though, but I just wanted to say hi. Wow, I'm surprised they haven't released a D3H while I was gone from shooting. :wink:

Hopefully I'll start posting some photos once I'm back to work!

2. Hokum

Hokum

Jun 20, 2006
    Pennines UK
    Nothing really, here in the UK we have been mostly not taking photo's too.. mainly as we are knee deep in water...

3. I miss being behind the camera!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi
    Nice to hear from you
    Can't believe you not behind a camera.
    What have you been doing

5. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    It is good to hear from you. I was wondering where you were. I can't believe you haven't shot in that long.

Now get back to work and let us see some of your shots.

6. Glad to hear from you again.

So what have you been doing in these 4 months?

7. D3H--heck they have a D8 in wings! Welcome back, you and your antiquated equipment will be fun to have around!:biggrin::wink:

8. Welcome back. Perhaps you went in front of the camera and became target of Paparazzis...

9. Hi Jonathan,

You have made me think about picking up the camera again as well. I have not seriously taken a picture in several months. My time has been split between work, golf and yard work.

Maybe it is time to go take picture!

Ray

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Welcome back Jonathan!

11. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi jonathan-

all this time, i thought the reason we hadn't heard from you was because you were staking out paris hilton's jail cell :wink:

ricky

12. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    stakin out heck, he was in the cell next door, lol.

13. I was actually on sabbatical. Partying, traveling, more partying and just enjoying life! Though I do miss the sound of the shutter going off and seeing so many flashes it's like watching a stop action movie!

My D2X bodies and D200 have just been sitting around gathering dust! My poor babies need to be put back to work!