1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

He came back (and the light was better)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DynaSport, Dec 7, 2018.

1. I posted a few pictures of this guy the other day, but there wasn't much light and the little there was was dreary. I went back to the same park today and took quite a few photos and was about to leave when I saw him flying in across the lake. I hot footed over to where I had seen him before, and there he was, in the same tree. And today the light was much better. These are my favorites so far.

fullsizeoutput_159e7.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

fullsizeoutput_159f0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_15a07.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_159f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_159ec.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jeff1

Jeff1

Mar 26, 2017
    Ferndale, WA
    Jeff
    Nice shots! I wish I could see more Ospreys in my area. Jeff

3. Thanks. I wish I could see eagles. There are supposed to be eagles in my area, but I have never seen one. I have heard they have been seen at the park where I took these photos, but I go fairly regularly, and haven't seen one yet. I think it is natural we want to see what we don't often see. But I do love the ospreys too. I would just love to see an eagle.

4. eric d.

eric d.

Apr 19, 2018
    Germany
    Eric
    Ospreys are my favourites.. thank you for sharing

5. Beautiful bird, great shots!

I've only image these guys once and it was over land. No water action shots for me :( 

I did however see one in a pond diving in the middle of a subdivision. Just didn't seem right lol.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.