He Surprised Me!!

We hiked to the Hidden Lake Overlook in Glacier NP today. I was taking some photos of the lake and turned around to see this guy standing close to me.

DSC_7912-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andy
It's wonderful when you stumble into opportunities like this. It's a nice add-on bonus to the outdoors experience. I'll be you were thankful for your lightweight walkaround kit. Did he hang around long enough for you to continue observing for awhile?

It's wonderful when you stumble into opportunities like this. It's a nice add-on bonus to the outdoors experience. I'll be you were thankful for your lightweight walkaround kit. Did he hang around long enough for you to continue observing for awhile?
He did hang around for a while. There were others close by as well. I am thankful for my lightweight kit. I have some back problems and there is no way I can carry heavy gear. I'm grateful that the Z50 is as good as it is!!

JLH

Great shot ,Terri. I find myself bringing my Z50 along more than any of my other cameras lately. The past few weeks we had two grand children getting married and lots and lots of family in town. The little Z50 got lots of work and caught a lot of spur of the moments photos. Also everyone wanted copies of the videos I was able to shoot with it. What a versatile little camera it is! And as they say, "The best camera (and lens) is the one you have with you when the shot pops up!"
I would say you were more prepared then just lucky, but certainly good fortune always helps!

Great shot ,Terri. I find myself bringing my Z50 along more than any of my other cameras lately. The past few weeks we had two grand children getting married and lots and lots of family in town. The little Z50 got lots of work and caught a lot of spur of the moments photos. Also everyone wanted copies of the videos I was able to shoot with it. What a versatile little camera it is! And as they say, "The best camera (and lens) is the one you have with you when the shot pops up!"
I would say you were more prepared then just lucky, but certainly good fortune always helps!
I really enjoy the Z50 as well. I grab it more often than my Z6.

Latest threads

Top Bottom