Heavy industry with 10.5 (large)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by hans, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hans,
    Those images are superb.

Great color and depth and really overwhelming industry.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Hans, now that I have printed those pictures, I will go and make some money by selling them to other companies. Ahh... the James Bond life... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I like them a lot! Heavy Metal!

4. Hans,
    I feel certain that you are some type of mechanical engineer or some such. This is some serious machine shop stuff here based on the stock I see being worked. Your images are superb.
    BTW thanks for your comments on my misty mornin shot.
    Dave

5. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks Gale,I enjoy this kind of shooting very much

Paul,good business friend ownes the place,it's the big bending tool that's not to be photographed(is that a word) it's unique in the EU for its shape and strength,don't ask me for details I don't know.
    His compony works for me on field welding and making mooring dolphins.

Nenad be sure to make enough money to spend at least two months in Earthly paradise,perhaps a factory in Smederevo is interested

Dave,I'm a project manager for a piling firm who specialies in nautical works,new jetty's,large quays,mooring dolphins etc.etc.
    This factory works every now and than for us

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;