Heavy industry with 28 f1.4 (large)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by hans, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Hans, I got a real chuckle out of the first image!

I am glad that you posted this series and the one with the 10.5. It really helped me to decide if I like a fish eye lens.

Cool pictures in each.

If there was no photography allowed, how did you do it without getting arrested?

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yer really making me miss the factory Hans. A great set of pics, they really give the flavor of manufacturing! I love it!

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Fascinating images Hans! I was wondering what was coming after seeing the first photo...

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Seems as though Mr. Hans is a priviledged photographer :>)))

Wonderful Images Hans, just wonderful.

You do these very well.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you all

This factory is owned by a good business friend of mine ,he does every now and then some jobs for my company,welding mooring dolphins ,field welding etc.
    So he didn't make any noise whilst I was shooting.

They are bending copper plates for a new power plant,plates are 5 cm thick.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;