Heavy Photoshop...

Ok this afternoon I was looking at a magazine with with I believed to be heavy...I mean HEAVY photoshop. The heavy photoshop was on a model.

Ok so I decided to see how far I could go. I think my model looks too plastic...what do you think?

BEFORE
BETH-2.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

AFTER
View attachment 240140

Creating some shadow on the right side of her face draws your attention to it. Maybe a little too much highlight on the cheek and chin are what are adding to the "plasticky" look you speak of.

Yes you can tell it has been pushed but I don't think it is bad. Peoples taste vary. The only thing that is a distraction for me is her left eye. She appears to have kind of a darkness under her eyes and a shadow above her left eye. On the processed picture these two shawdows seem to come together and distract me? I like how you removed the hair on her forehead, cleaned up the background, and the softness of her skin.

Yes you can tell it has been pushed but I don't think it is bad. Peoples taste vary. The only thing that is a distraction for me is her left eye. She appears to have kind of a darkness under her eyes and a shadow above her left eye. On the processed picture these two shawdows seem to come together and distract me? I like how you removed the hair on her forehead, cleaned up the background, and the softness of her skin.

Well again I did just that...I pushed it to more limits than I am use to. I might've just dragged the heal brush too much. I did try and put eye-shadow on her, and I darken her hair a bit...her hair looked too dry in the first image. :biggrin: Removed the hair just healing it out. Soften the skin with Glamour Glow filter.

Seneca, I took a more natural approach and also changed the background.
This isn't the glamor look you might have been looking for, but I felt it fit the subject.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

101764841.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ok so I decided to see how far I could go. I think my model looks too plastic...what do you think?

I think your model looks wonderful, Seneca. Your edit has placed emphasis on her smile and her eyes. There's no disguising that this picture has been photoshopped, but the result is very flattering. What does your model think?

Latest threads

Top Bottom