Helen and Al on a Sunday morning

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by rbsinto, Apr 6, 2007.

1. This is a shot of Helen and Al, a homeless couple I met on the streets of downtown Toronto a few years ago. They were living under the canopy of a construction hoarding in front of a building undergoing renovations.
    I would drive downtown, park nearby and wait until they got up. I'd give them a few dollars, we'd chat, and with their permission I'd take some photographs.
    motorized Nikon FA
    Nikkor 24mm f2.8 AIS manual focus
    Fuji Sensia II
    exposure probably f4 @ whatever
    handheld
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2007
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shot

Sooooo sad.
    More and more of this will happen as this goofy government runs us out of our homes.