Hello! A couple using the Nikkor 105mm micro

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by viewfinder, May 7, 2005.

1. Hi Everyone!

Just noticed this forum yesterday, so I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I frequent the forums at dpreview from time to time, but you will find me mia most of the time :wink:

Anyway, have been trying out my new Nikkor 105mm micro with the D70. Worked on the first one a few days ago by coincident, so I thought I'd share it with the community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Jonathan

2. Hi Jonathon,

Nice work. Welcome to the forum. Stick around and contribute a few more photos.

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Great results from your new lens.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    doesn't get much better than that.
    Great shots and thanks for sharing.

good work.

5. Welcome to the forum Jonathan. Very nice macro shots. The bugs in #1 are amazing.

6. Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and kind words!

I like macros, and have been missing the Coolpix 5xxx's close range capabilities, so the new macro lens makes up for it. The DOF that comes with an SLR can't be beaten though, and the bokeh.

Regards,
    Jonathan

7. Beautiful shots Jonathan!! :D :D :D

8. Looking good Jonathan, those are excellent.

Martin

9. Welcome! Nicely done - macros can be challenging...

10. Mice work, Jonathan. Looks like some ladybug's dinner is waiting in your first shot. :grin: