Hello and some recent work

I would like to say hello to everyone..."hello" :smile:

I have been lurking here a long time without participation. I had a bad experience with a photography forum in the past and it almost made me loose my desire and "vision". You all seem to be very helpful and considerate here and I hope to be an asset. I am glad to finally have joined and begin to be a part of things. I took these yesterday, I hope that you all enjoy them.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 97296

View attachment 97297

View attachment 97298

Welcome to Nikon Cafe.

I think you will find that the Cafe is not like some of the other forums out there. I bet you will enjoy your time here.

You are off to a good start with these nice shots.

Regards,

Welcome and don’t worry about anything, these guys have been putting up with my dumb questions for 5 months without a single harsh word. They all are very helpful, Considerate and very knowledgeable. Great shots btw

Yep, I am Paul.

I have done work for his family before and they keep coming back. Great folks to work with and Austin is graduating with honors.

When I wrote that I had had a bad time at another board I was not trying to imply that I need a gentle touch or anything. :) When I read that today it seems whiney.
Some places tear you to pieces over the smallest details. When you are doing a job for someone on a time schedule at a location of their choosing you can't always afford to sweat the tiny stuff.

I welcome critique, but not destructive critism that comes from some need to build up the critic. "It doesnt speak to me....I don't feel the joy I should be feeling....I am not moved to sorrow..." These are things that could be wrong in the critic, not the photo.

Thanks for a warm welcome. I knew already how it is here before I joined. Great boards are in the members, you guys are terrific.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like #'s 2, 3 and 4. I'm not sure about #1, maybe it's a bit soft for me. I look forward to more of your work. Enjoy your time here, there are many talented folks here to learn from and share with.

You have some great pics there!! Don't be afraid of this forum. I joined a little while ago and post mostly not perfect pics and people are always willing to help!!

Sarah

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom