Hello everyone! It's me ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DavidChin, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Ahhh ok - you may not know who I am. But Hi to All of You - From the first minute of browsing around I see some names I recognise from DPReview such as Uncle Frank, flew, Iliah, Philippe Roger.

Will be getting to know the rest of you over time. Looks like a great forum (and the format's definitely better than DPReview's).

Happy shooting!

Regards,
    David Chin
    N i k o n D 7 0 , N i k o n Co o l p i x 4 5 0 0
    http://www.pbase.com/dlcmh
    http://www.pbase.com/dlcmh/dslr_links

2. Hey David, glad to have you on board. Sit down, relax, have a cup of coffee and except for me and Bill Dewey, enjoy a troll free site. :D

3. Welcome David, hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to your posts and discussions.

4. Ahh yes - Backdoctor - hi! - a troll-free site - what bliss!

5. Thx Gordon! Will try and contribute as much as I can.

6. good to see you here David! I look forward to your posts, no segregation of equipment here!

7. Welcome aboard David!

I just joined a few hours before you did... It's good to see you here! This looks to be a real nice place. Btw, kudos to the hosts and site developers, Frank and Patrick.

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey David....

Welcome to the Café. Life is quite a bit more laid back here than what most of us are used to. Hopefully it will stay that way.... :)

Regards,

Frank

9. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi David,

A big WELCOME from me. I have admired the generous help and comments you've offered on dpreview. Sure good to have you here :!:
    You are a great addition to this already delightfully friendly and helpful forum.

Best to you and Welcome :D

Gaye

10. Hi, David. You going to offer up a week or two of time to do a whole critique series again :?: :wink: Seemed like you might have bit off a bit more than planned with that one, eh, although it was nice to see a couple of posts run to the full number without any garbage. That, in itself, may have been a DPR record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome....

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hi David, welcome

You have a PM!

12. Welcome David.... now the TALENT is really rolling in....lol

13. Welcome David

I look forward to your contributions this is a really nice place to hang out.

14. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Welcome David. glad you made it . :)

15. Welcome

Nice to have you here!

andreas

16. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Hi David, I recognize you. I just joined myself!

17. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Welcome David

Hello David,
    so glad to see you back and around the forums.

Glad you are on this one.

Cheers
    Gale

18. Welcome David to the Nikon Cafe

I know you will enjoy it. There are a great group of people here with no trolls and no arguing.

Now at last we can enjoy pictures of Birds, kids, pets and anything that makes our photography shine without having a thread say "Not another bird, pet or kid picture".

Please stay with us. I look forward to sharing in the next couple of weeks as I am looking forward to what you have to say and share.

Take care,

Melissa

19. David! Welcome! I didn't see you had registered until just now. It will be a true pleasure having you as a forum mate again :lol:.

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    David,

Great to see you here. Heck we go back to the NTF days :>)), where it all started.

Welcome and hope you enjoy being here. I know we enjoy having you.

Regards
    Gale