Hello from Kauai

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hillrg, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Hi there

Gloria and I are in Kauai for a week as a guest of a friend that has a condo timeshare. It was a short notice thing and beaches, not photography, are the priority. However, I did manage to sneak some camera stuff into my carry-on luggage <grin>.

Anyway, I am on a pretty unreliable wireless connection, so I thooght I would post one landscape. I have managed to catch 20 bird species as we roam about, and I'll post some when I get home next week.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Wow, from BC to HI, that must be a very pleasant change of scenery! So, you got your 2X and at least your 70-200VR down there with you, eh? (I cheated with my IE EXIF Viewer) No doubt took a TC too. :wink: Very nice shot, if a just a touch hazy, but I'm sure that's also how it looks to the naked eye too. Have fun, and don't get too sunburned! :tongue:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW now that is just yummy LOL

Hve a great time.

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. lucky dog, I am eagerly awaiting some bird photos of those 20 species! Some of the most critically endangered birds on earth are in the Hawaiian islands, I hope you got to see some ;-)

6. Wow Rory, you really know how to pick the right time to get out of Dodge. It looks like the weather in Hawaii is just a tad better than at home. Looking forward to your posts upon your return.