Hello from Montego Bay.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backdoctor, Dec 2, 2005.

1. In jamaica mon, for the weekend. Rented an 11 room villa in Montego Bay for my staff an family. Took the D100 and 24=85 and 70-300. Will post shots when home sunday....

Meanwhile, its island time. A cuban cigar and rum drink in my hands.....:cool:

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Cool breeze mon!

Hey, I'm a little suprized to be hearing from you, didn't know they had the internet way down there! :biggrin: You guys have a ball, and have a "crotchtail" and a "gar" for me!
    PS, next time, if there IS a next time, I'm going too!

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Hope you have a great time down there Harris...while I'm looking out my window at snow.

4. well, had fun night at Margaritaville. Dinner, drinks. Music.

Today, it's off to the beach for snorkeling. Then some great shopping. There are great jewlery stores here my wife wants to hit. Also, gotta bring home some rum, rum cakes.

The villa here, just fabulous. Huge, so many rooms. This room, a great room with vaulted wood ceilings with couches to sit 14. The staff is preparing breakfast. Will show photos of hte pool and all..

We'll time for some great Jamaican coffee............

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Sounds awesome man! Better keep a sharp eye on Mary when she's at the jewelry stores, else you may go home broke! !:rolleyes: Have fun, take pics

6. no problem mon,

Steve, this place is just great. I shot some shots from the second floor terrace of the mountainside. I want to come back and stay longer. So much to do here...