Hello world, I'm Sophie!

Real Name
Mike
After many years of sharing our lives with Great Danes (we still have one), my wife and I decided to go in a different direction with a Golden Retriever. I am pleased to introduce you all to our new little girl Sophie. She is a bundle of energy, love and exceptionally sharp teeth! 🦈
_Z620298.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Oh, what a cutie...!!! ❤️🧡❤️
Don't worry, the sharp teeth won't last too long. You know that they are known as "Velcro" dogs, as they just attach themselves to you.
Golden Retrievers are like potato chips, you can't stop at One 🤔...!!! 🤣😂🤣

This is our Four ❤️ ...
DC7_1565_10998d00.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Real Name
Mike
soxOZ ~ You're friends are simply beautiful!
We're used to "velcro" dogs, Great Danes are the same way. Always involved with whatever we are doing. It's rather endearing isn't it! :)
My wife and I joke that they're "helping" when in actuality what they're really doing is hindering :)
We've had our Golden girl for only 6 days and she's keeping us extremely busy. When she's not in the "nippy bitey" zone she's extremely affectionate, gentle, sweet and kind. She's going to grow into an amazing girl.
Thanks for posting a photo of your gang! Love the one second from the left, you can just see a hint of a blue ball sticking out of his/her mouth. Cute!

Real Name
Mike
She is very sweet!! I'm sure she will be very loved.
Thank you! She's a handful but we're doing our best to keep up. Never a dull moment these days!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom