Help **everything got worked out**

Real Name
Jake Ebersole
Hey. I recently did some portraits for a friend. She placed several photo orders and I didn't have any problems until her latest order. It's been over a month and she hasn't picked up the prints. I haven't been paid yet (rookie mistake). I have reminded her several times and I get the same thing over and over again. How do I go about this? I don't want to lose a friend, but at the same time I don't want to lose money.

learn from the mistake and move on might well be the best bet,. unless it's a lot of product cost,. or say you will post them or drop them over to her if you think that will help

Real Name
Jake Ebersole
Well it's $50 in prints. I trust that she will eventually pay. I will ask her if I can drop them off it that will work. Thanks for the help.

just remember to collect at time of order......place that as a sign where ever you take your orders and on all fliers and such.......

It is always a good idea to give them a written proposal of what they will receive at what price, that way no one is in the dark. Then of course payment at time of order.

Real Name
Jake Ebersole
It is always a good idea to give them a written proposal of what they will receive at what price, that way no one is in the dark. Then of course payment at time of order.
Yeah. I wont do what I did again. I knew eventually she would pay me, but it complicates things when I don't have the money before hand and am paying for the prints out of pocket.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom