1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Help for ideas

Discussion in 'People' started by paradiddle, Jul 13, 2008.

1. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    There is a family at our church that just had a baby with a double clef palette and double clef upper lip. He is just a couple months old. They want me to take pictures of him and also a family shot (2 adults, 9 year old, 7 year old, and baby) prior to him having his corrective surgury.

I have 2 umbrellas, sb600, sb800 50 1.8 and 24 -120 ( I am not pleased with this lens). I don't mind renting a lens. My favorite from output to this point is the 85 1.4, but I really missed the flexiblity of having a zoom, as I have also rented the 70-200 in the past.

My question is how would you take the pictures of the baby? I know they want to document before and after surgury but I don't think I want to really bring attention to the problem?

Help and possibly example pictures / stories.

Thanks in advance!

2. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.