Help for our police officers to keep cool.

COOL COP http://www.coolcop.com/cc01.html

I know the cafe rules, but I have no link to this product, I saw it last night on the news, and sent the info to my son and other police officers.

We are having 100* days here in Gagaa, and wearing a bullet proof vest makes it that much worse.

I am sure there are many on the cafe that know someone that could make good use of it during this very hot summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something that could take a lot of explanation if you ever got into a crash with.

The absolute most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life...even when I first saw it years ago. Everyone knows you wear an undershirt to soak up sweat and hold it next to your body. You don't want the sweat drying up. That's what keeps you cool long term; not some hose plugged into your shirt. This is coming from someone who spent years wearing a vest 12 hours a day in weather that exceeded 100 degrees several months out of the year.

Now more importantly, someone needs to invent something that looks less intimidating than an expandable baton to chase those beads of sweat down your back that make you itch like crazy.

I don't think it is to be used when driving, and as one who has worked outdoors his entire life, I can safely say that airconditioning has ruined the ability of the current generations to be able to handle the heat. things change, and I can see the benefits of this.

The absolute most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life...even when I first saw it years ago. Everyone knows you wear an undershirt to soak up sweat and hold it next to your body. You don't want the sweat drying up. That's what keeps you cool long term; not some hose plugged into your shirt. This is coming from someone who spent years wearing a vest 12 hours a day in weather that exceeded 100 degrees several months out of the year.

Now more importantly, someone needs to invent something that looks less intimidating than an expandable baton to chase those beads of sweat down your back that make you itch like crazy.

You need a thermodynamics lesson.

Way to ridiculous!Is that Robocop?
Thank God i don't have to wear one anymore.But i remember the first generations to be heavy and hot as hell. For what i see and hear about the present generation i notice that manufactures find solutions for wearing body armor under desert conditions more comfortable. Cause I've not seen any pictures of soldiers hooked to hoses like a astronaut i think they wear something more discrete but just as effective.
BTW..Do they have a connection for sweaty pants??:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom