Help in locating a Manual?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by LarryD, Apr 24, 2007.

1. I just picked up a used 105mm f2D-DC AFD lens. It did not have the instruction manual with it. I looked on Nikon sight hoping to be able to download it but they don't list it. Can anyone lead me to a source for this?
    Thanks

2. Larry, you might want to put the camera name in the title; it might catch someone's eye. I can do it if you like.

Rich

3. I have one as I was lucky enough to get the box and paperwork with mine. It isn't very useful but I can mail or fax a copy to you. PM or email me an address or fax number and I'll do the rest.

4. Here's a shop I ran across on FleaBay a while back. All they were listing on 'bay were books and manuals. Since then I've seen It mentioned on another site or two.

Way down near the bottom of this page appears to be a listing of a manual for your lens.

http://www.craigscamera.com/ib_n.htm

5. As collector as well as a user, I find Mr Craig a great resource. A bit pricy but he has a huge inventory.

6. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi larry-

a few months ago, i sent email on nikon's website, and they mailed a photocoy of the 105mm DC manual.

ricky

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.