HELP Macbook pro display issue

I have macbook pro 17" 2.4 ghz using since Aug.2007 without any problem. 15 days ago while working on it its display seen like this and it was frozen. Now when push the on button same screen appears and I have to force quit.

Once I tried command+option+p+r and on button ıt worked well but later same issue happened

I could not take it to apple service because there is no here where I am on holiday.

please help !!

116075966.qLa94BVE.photo.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The image doesn't show up on the forum but it's a kernel panic screen (plus some very weird background).

Here's a useful site that helps to resolve such issues.

when you do get the machine restarted go to disk utility - select your hard drive and then click on 'repair permissions'.

Good luck.

The image doesn't show up on the forum but it's a kernel panic screen (plus some very weird background).

Here's a useful site that helps to resolve such issues.

Thank you Julien.

when you do get the machine restarted go to disk utility - select your hard drive and then click on 'repair permissions'.

Good luck.

Thank you Tom. I did when I restarted but no way to startup next time :(

May be either the logic board or the HD going bad. Sounds as though you'll need to take it to an authorized Apple place for repair.

Thank you Connie. I wish it is not logic board. If I cannot find any solution I will take to an authorised service

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom