Help me choose a new logo

David,

Wondering why they all have "MXPhotos.com repeated several times on most of the sample pages. My preference is one logo and then some sample shots rather than repeating the logos. Of the ones shown I stylistically prefer the font in #1 (which is the second one.)

The designs that have the name listed several times are just showing different color options. The logo will be one rendering of "MXPhotos.com".

Thanks for the feedback.

David

Real Name
Michael
I like #1. Clean and eye catching. While #34 is also a good clean eye catching design, I found the .com to be too small to read unless the logo is substantially enlarged. Viewing it as is, it makes the name look like MX PHOTOSI.

Some random thoughts:

I think 19 and 43 have most impact, but I prefer colours of 34, which feel a bit more subtle and have a little more depth.

I took a look at your very nice-looking website too. I think the final choice should be influenced by what the main focus of the website will be: if its motor sports, then the orange/black look is probably good, otherwise I prefer the green for a wider appeal.

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback. I appreciate it and I'll use everyone's feedback to make my final decision tomorrow.

Again, I really appreciate everyone taking time to look.

David

Number 34 is the clear winner in my mind. Looks great as a black and white watermark and looks very interesting. The only other one I could see on a photo without being overly intrusive is number 1. Agree that the .com is too small on 34, however.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom